30.4.11

SOVA Magazine

sova

IMG_3277



I just received SOVA magazine and I'm glad it's their very first issue that I got! It's quite appropriate, being this the first magazine about photography that I buy. Oh, I feel so 'green' as we say in Spain, everything is my first this or my first that...

The work I liked most were the ones of Helen Korpak, from Finland. After several travels to Finland, I think they are an unique nation, all the way from Marimekko to Aki Kaurismäki.

Coming back to SOVA magazine, the theme, the format, the typography and the graphic design it's really nice. It comes with stickers and a little poster. I also like the succesion of photographies and texts about dreams and sleepy thoughts.

I am already looking forward for the next issue.

I had weird dreams tonight, anyway.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario