23.9.11

some new and some old things




1.- Promo card from a party at Kafka Club. I never visited it but they always make great posters!
2.- Lush opened a store in my city and I just want everything!
3.- Preparing for winter in Berlin: Nightfall nail polish from M·A·C's basics. (I should be really buying snow boots instead!)
4.- Old ring from fun&basics. People think I made it myself so I guess a kind of my little architect's style is being born...
5.- Duo Necklace by Hug a Porcupine from The Little Dröm Store. Told you I couldn't resist it! Best of it is that you can also wear it backwards for a gold monochrome look!

Just sorry for the quality of the photo, I've got to get working on the next collection!

3 comentarios:

  1. Hi!
    I want to see your new collection,i like very much your work.
    leter.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Thank you! It's taking a lot of work because the new collection comes with a printed catalogue, a new website and many more surprises!

    hope you will like it!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. yes!
    good luck with everything ;)

    ResponderEliminar