21.11.11

in Berlin. Oh Land

Tonight I was at the concert of Oh Land and I enjoyed it sooo much. I was standing on the first line, in the middle, and I couldn't have had a better place! And of course I forgot my camera, so I could only get some shots with the iphone.

In Berlin. Oh Land

The music took me back to February, when My Little Architect wasn't still born and I was feeling so depressed I couldn't even go out of bed before one o'clock in the evening.

Tonight I had the chance to speak to Nanna, and thanked her for her music, because it took me out of bed and got me doing something nice and magical like the project of My Little Architect.

I gave her my card and I she said she would have a look at my work. I really wish she likes it, because she is part of it too.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario