22.7.11

À Bruxelles: ISABELLE BAJART Vintage Clothing

At the number 25 of Rue des Chartreux I found last year the lovely and misterious shop of Isabelle Bajart. I found it by chance and as soon as I came again to Brussels I hurried there with my camera. She is a very pretty woman herself and her shop with wooden floors, semi-darkness and rare vintage pieces has a certain ability of detaching itself from the outside world in a way you don't remember anymore where you were or were going to when you return to the street.

In this shop, vintage goes a step further. The love for vintage is not only the pre-loved clothing itself, but to royalize it by providing a setting in which the pieces can be proud of themselves, of their age, the time in which they were made and the history behind them.







The light, the different levels that create a promenade, the greens, the corals, the beiges, the little jewelry findings and the complex architecture you find above you if you happen to lift your head up makes the shop of Isabelle Bajart a total must* of Brussels.

nice! more tips on Brussels coming soon

---
*) It's the first time I use this word, I think it must be the methamorphosis of the blogger!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario