12.7.11

Tattly

One of my daily reads has surprised me with an amazing project. Swissmiss has just launched a lovely project. Ever thought of getting a tattoo? Not in my case, but temporary tattoos is something that always reminds of one's own childhood! And it attracts me as much as analogical things. What does a film camera has to do with a temporary tattoo? Not much, it's just that it's not as they are supposed to be. Photos are supposed to be digital and tattoos are supposed to be forever. Oh my I'm beating around the bush!

What I wanted to share with you is the lovely project of Tattly, a compendium of amazing temporary tattoos created by contributing designers and brought to life by Swissmiss.

It was not until I had a deeper look at how she describes the proyect: 'Tattlys are perfect for people like me, that can’t commit to a real tattoo and for designer parents, that want to raise their kids with style.', that I realised they were actually intended for kids...

This are the Tattlys


Color Burst


Tattone


Instant Camera


How cool for a kid is it to go to school with these? And when I say 'kid' and 'school' I mean 'architect' and 'studio' and 'me', of course!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario